Recent Comments

Sunday 26 April 2015

How To Get Etisalat Unlimited Plan At #15 naira for 3hours

Lot of people hav been disturbing me on any latest Etisalat cheat but now I'm happy to show you one even thou it cost money bt d benefut beside it is more than its cost
.Etisalat PayGo actually. ays a lot with endless download and streaming… But I’m glad to announce to you that there is a perfect alternative to Etisalat PayGo.I was reading and surfing through Nairaland this morning,stumble on a post where the dude shared some legal secrets of using EtisalatEazy lifeto stream unlimited for 3hours.I tried it and it works like magic Though I didn’t stream but I downloaded.To clear your doubt, I downloaded over 2GB with this planthis morning.
How Can I Opt in to This Plan?
 FREE
==>Dial *200#
==> And migrate to easy starter
==> Migrate again to easy life by dialing*620*1#and
==>Opt in by dialing*229*3*7#… You can opt out with*227*0#..
 Make sure you opt out  immediately after you subscribed to it because it won’t be auto renewed and if you don’t mind you can leave it.Note: It is 3 hours of unlimited internet per #15 just like Etisalat Paygo.
 Will it Work on My Device?Yes, it will work on PC, Android, iPhone/iPad, even BB10.You don’t need to tweak anything.
What are you waiting for?
Happy weekend....

No comments:
Write comments

Unordered List